The Giorgio Prodi Lecture Hall
The prestigious Giorgio Prodi lecture hall is located at the heart of the Monumental Complex of San Giovanni in Monte.
Place of extraordinary beauty and historical art value, the area offers the opportunity to host cultural and educational activities in a unique and elegant environment. In what was once the dining-hall of the nunnery of the Lateran Canons, against the backdrop of the beautiful sixteenth-century fresco by Bartolomeo Cesi, it is now possible to organize conferences, workshops and meetings.
It is possible to use the magnificent cloister (900 sqm) that, with its wide sixteenth - century porch, is the ideal setting for exhibitions and events.
The Giorgio Prodi Lecture Hall is perfectly equipped for presentations and events that require multimedia equipment. The hall can accommodate 130 people and has two other adjoining rooms that can be used or set up a secretarial area or as a buffet area.
- Hall capacity: 130 seats
- Cloister capacity: 250 seats
- Audio system with radio and tabletop microphones
- Video projection system
- Adjacent rooms for secretarial/buffet area
- Convention with car parking (on request)
- Internet connection
How to reach us
- From the railway station: Bus n. 11 and n. 30
- From the Guglielmo Marconi airport: shuttle service Areobus BLQ
For further information on bus routes visit the TPER website.